Regulatory Symbol Rules
|Point position||x-regulator sign||y-regulator sign||Regulatory Symbol|
|In the first leg||+||+||(+,+)|
|In the third leg||–||–||(-,-)|
|In fourth leg||+||–||(+,-)|
(1) Regulatory sign rules = (0,0)
(2) What is the x-k regulator called? = abscissa
(3) What is the regulator of y ?=Grade
(4) Regulator or x coordinate of x axis = x, 0
(5) Regulator or coordinate of y axis = 0, y
(6) The formula for the distance from the point of origin = √ x² + y²
(7) Distance formula = √ (x1-x2) ² + (y1-y2) ²
(8) On the x-axis, y = 0.
(9) x = 0 on the y-axis.