How to reduce weight in english?
See you later. People tell more than one tips or diet plan, according to which losing weight is like a children’s game. But in fact, you already know how challenging it really is. This is why today I am sharing with you how to lose weight. I will try that this article should be one of the best articles written on this subject in Hindi. The science of increasing weight is very simple.
If you will not burn that much calories in eating and drinking, then you are sure to gain weight. Actually our body only collects the remaining calories in the form of fat and we gain weight. Before starting the weight loss process, you should know whether your current weight is correct or not. For this, please read this article, know whether your weight is correct or not? From here you will be able to know your body mass index. BMI is a very simple device that tells how much fat you have in your body according to your weight and length. Your BMI tells which weight class you fall into.
How to to reduce weight
Less than 18.5 – Underweight
18.5 to 25 – Normal Weight
25 to 29.9 – Overweight
Over 30 – Obese (Excessive weight)
Now if you are overweight or obese, then only you need to lose weight. And if you need it, you should also know what the situation is that you have reached. There are usually two reasons for weight gain:
Food and Drink: The main reason for weight gain is our food and drink. If the amount of calories in our food is high then the chances of gaining weight increases. Drinking more fried, fast-food, desi ghee, cold-drinks, etc. produces more calories than we need, which we cannot burn without extra effort and the result is reflected in our increased weight. .
If you are aware of how many calories your body needs every day and consume more and more, then your weight will not increase. Sleep: If your routine is such that you need to move your arms and legs If not, then your weight gain is almost certain. Especially those who stay at home or in a chair throughout the day should deliberately include some physical activities in their daily life. For example, if you use stairs instead of elevators, play a game of your interest, such as badminton, table tennis, etc. If you can afford a treadmill or gym bicycle and use it regularly then it will be quite beneficial.
By the way, the cheapest and simplest solution is the habit of walking for a while every day. But apart from this, you can gain weight due to many reasons. You can see other reasons here: 10 Top Causes of Weight Gain Now when you know the reason for gaining weight, then losing or reducing it depends on your desire and knowledge. Here I am telling about some similar TIPS weight loss in Hindi.
how to reduce weight in english tips
1. Be patient: Remember that today your weight is not paid for two days or two months. This is the result of your prolonged lifestyle. And if you want to lose weight then you definitely have to be patient. Benjamin Franklin’s statement – “He who has patience can get what he wants.” Always inspires me. Therefore you should also be prepared that this work will take time. You may not notice any difference in your weight in the first week or two, but this is the time where you have to be strong, be patient, have courage.
2. Be confident in your efforts: It is very important that you should believe in the efforts that you are making to lose weight. If on one hand you are going to the gym every day and on the other side you tell friends that there is no use going to the gym, then your subconscious mind will accept the same thing, and you will not really have any consequences for your love. . It is very important to talk positively to yourself. You’re saying to yourself, “I’m getting fit”, “I’m getting results”, etc.
3. Be specific: Think of yourself the way you want to be seen. Believe it will help you lose weight. If you want, you can put some photos on the wall of your room, or on the computer screen as you wish. Seeing yourself that way every day will make that thing even more possible.
4. After the net, make water your main drink: During breakfast, take orange juice, tea, milk, etc., but only use water throughout the day. Even if you do not touch cold drinks, you should have complete control over tea and coffee. In this way you will consume around 200-250 calories less everyday.
5. Use a pedometer: This is a device that counts every step you take. Keep it in your belt and try 1000 extra steps everyday. Overweight people usually walk only two to three thousand steps a day. If you add 2000 more steps, your current weight will be maintained and walking will reduce weight. A standard pedometer costs from 1000 to 1500 rupees.
6. Keep a short diary with you. Include everything you eat. Research has found that people who do this consume 15% fewer calories than in the afternoon.
7. Know how many calories you take, and add 10% to it. If you feel that you are consuming 1800 calories every day and then you can lose weight.